During the airport tour, CAIR was taken on a walk through the point-of-entry, Customs stations, secondary screening and interview rooms. In addition, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agents were asked to describe for CAIR representatives various features of the high-risk passenger lookout system.
In a meeting, Brian Humphrey, Customs and Border Patrol’s executive director of field operations, assured CAIR officials that agents do not single out Muslim passengers for special screening and that they must undergo a mandatory course in Muslim sensitivity training. The course teaches agents that Muslims believe jihad is an “internal struggle against sin” and not holy warfare.
Why do i think this must be a joke?
- Parvez Ahmed, Chairman of CAIR: The United States should contemplate adopting blasphemy laws (in response to Mohammed Cartoons)
- It was founded by two members of the Islamic Association of Palestine (IAP), an organization which publishes Hamas communiques and “glory records”, and shares directors with the Holy Land Foundation
- And another connection to the Holy Land Foundation. Shortly after September 11, CAIR posted a link on their website to “donate to the ny/dc emergency fund. Where did it take you? yep, the HLF website. (an archive of their page with that link)
- CAIR’s petition to free Sami al-Arian, a man who admitted his role in jihad this past April
- CAIR’s spokeman reference to the “mujahideen at CAIR”
The list goes on and on my friends.
CAIR’s concern of racial profiling, the US Government’s fear of being accused of racial insensitivity, and the adamant and unreasonable need for “political correctness” in America has gone too far. Putting aside CAIR’s blatant connections to terrorism, why can they tour airport facilities? I, as a citizen or a member of an organization, would not be able to request a tour of airport security. Well, if airport security had not complied, CAIR would have filed a lawsuit, accused TSA of racial profiling and civil rights violations, and launched a moonbat media campaign.
Wake up America. Is the mere accusation of racial profiling so devestating that you’re willing to pander to a group affiliated with terrorism?